19/03/2014

A new set: Place de Tertre. (Paris, my dear Butte Montmartre)

I just created a new set "Place de Tertre" - so many good memories going back there again and again!
I did live a few houses from it, but the pictures were taken after I moved out and went back again and again, after I begun to take pictures with a digital camera, after I lived alone.

With web, one does not feel so alone, with photography either, and combined, even better.

Here is if you want to go through them.

The "place de tertre" opens a new window, I am not sure where this one "embeded" takes us.
If instead of clicking on image, you use the arrows to navigate to the next or previous image, then you remain in this blog. The arrows are on left and right... appear then disappear. But they do come!

No comments:

Post a Comment