11/09/2013

Judy thanking Judy


Yesterday, one hour consultation over the web and Skype. Me, through my IPad.

Before, Judy Carter, has studied three of my videos and prepared her advices. Other suggestions came through our discussions.

When the time passed, and even exceeded, she sent me the text written during our discussion and also all the recorded conversation as voice.

It's fascinating, listening at it again and realising how she is creating. Listening, hear her thinking laud, and coming up with ideas one after the other. Jokes and the suggestions of my message.

This morning, feeling a little exhausted, I did nothing, I give myself a little rest before plunging, studying it and trying it out. She opened doors, now it is up to me to go through them and reach many others.

It was a very meaningful consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment