24/02/2013

That woman is a success

First Printout 1978
I found this on a postcard in Washington DC, in 1989. It is also, after I recopied it to a terminal of Vax mini and formed centre and printed on a printer very far from the building the terminal was, my first computer printout ever. Aside from it, I still love and believe in it. Read or not, it is still on my wall at the entrance of my apartment.

I am not sure, I have the compassion it speaks about, but other then that I do believe it is the measure of success and try to leave each situation better then I found it and find serenity. At the age of 79 now, I did discover even more then then at 45, the "talents and strength" of my own. In fact, we never stop growing and discovering: perhaps this is the biggest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment