19/09/2011

Stage time, stage time, stage time

Darren, from Vegas, made a whole workshop at the Toastmasters International Conference, telling us how important is to go out and speek as much as possible. Nothing at the end replaces stage time.

Tonight, Brixton Upstairs Open Mic at Ritzy's, I will tell a true story with Spark London, on Holiday theme, about a holiday when I was 35 that changed my life. When bad things turned to good.

Tuesday, I will be participating and helping in a Stoytelling Workshop at Nova Portobello, telling again the story how I moved from Paris in London "Now or Never" it was called two year ago when I told it at the Canal Cafe Theatre with Spark London.

Wednesday, Humorous Speech Contest, at Lewisham speakes, yet a different story, about the time I was 45. Friday, the Stand Up Workshop, I found a whole new routine, of course, now instead of writing I have to practice, practice, practice. Write, tell, practice then begin again. Before stage time.

We should use all the oportunities to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment