05/07/2011

As a film: Paula - for Grant's Whisky


I told Paula's tale, the whole of it, at Canal Café Theatre during Family Theme with Spark London. Paula, my great grandmother had a huge impact on my view of life.

It does gain, in this rendering, turned by a professional filming crew, nicely edited, with some nicely inserted videos, filmed through three hours that we worked together to produce this few minutes. Very pro. And in bigger size, I like it even better then before, seen also in a tiny window.

It does loose some alas, as they did cut (with my permission), all I told initially about her childhood and even more, details about her problems as woman managing a business alone, in the years 1880th, way back. And, next time, I will not tell a tale without audience either, I missed a lot being "on the podium" with real people facing me, as it was filmed only with me and the crew.

We do learn, all the time, do we not?!

Please go also to the Grant's Whisky Facebook site and vote for me, or, look at others and vote for them. Using True Tales as publicity is a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment